SINGAPORE, Oct. 20, 2021 - LEARNTech Asia announces its 2021 conference with a roster of over two dozen learning and development leaders from the World Employment Federation, UNESCO-UNEVOC, Mercy Corp, Google, LinkedIn, Lazada, Shell, HSBC, Accenture, Siam Commercial Bank, government agencies, and educational institutions.
Titled “The Disrupted Labor Market: Lifelong Learning Revolution,'' the free-to-attend virtual conference on 24-26 November will provide clarity and solutions on how learning must be integrated into the flow of work in the post-pandemic labor market in Asia
- Existing vulnerabilities of the Asian labor market — job displacement, talent retention, and sustainable engagement;
- Connecting the unemployed and underemployed with jobs that emphasize training and skills development;
- Supporting skills development and organizational performance through learning transformation
- Integrating learning into the flow of work;
- Empowering the workforce to meet their personal career goals and the organization’s needs;
- Building a smarter organization in a hybrid world;
- Re-engineering the learning culture of an organization with cutting-edge technologies to build human capital for the Fourth Industrial Revolution;
- Develop a workplace culture that thrives on lifelong learning to retain its talent;
- Learn to empower an organization’s existing talent to be more agile and adaptable for the ever-changing job landscape;
- Personalize a lifelong learning journey to make you future-ready and future-proof
In the last three years, the number of unemployed people increased from 187.3 million to 220.5 million across the globe. Therefore, nations and their enterprises need to prioritize the improvement of their human capital for a new economy and workplace.
There is an urgent need to close the skills mismatch between job seekers and employers that has put learning, skilling, and training at the heart of the new labor market. This approach is in tandem with the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) which seeks to promote sustainable and inclusive economic growth and decent work for all.
Founded in 2013, LEARNTech Asia brings together thought leaders and experts in pedagogy, learning innovation, and educational technology on a digital media and conference platform to inform and inspire transformational change in learning and education in Asia.
“In 2020 and 2021, companies put in place skills-based hiring practices and invested in reskilling and upskilling their workforce. Individuals also enrolled in a multitude of online courses to future-proof themselves. As a result, it’s clear that skills have become the new currency for economic recovery and growth,” said David Yeo, LEARNTech Asia conference chairman.
“By harnessing the power of technology, we can make teaching and learning scalable, adaptable, and accessible to every person. We want to create a global community of educators and learners, and technology providers. The future lies in collaborative learning and technology.”
Visit our website:
- For more information: https://learntechasia.com/ltc-conference-2021/?utm_source=learntechasia&utm_medium=social-organic&utm_campaign=traffic&utm_content=media
- Free registration: https://learntechasia.glueup.com/event/learntech-asia-conference-2021-42845/?utm_source=learntechasia&utm_medium=social-organic&utm_campaign=traffic&utm_content=media
For partnership and sponsorship with LEARNTech Asia, kindly contact Sau Fong at [email protected]