The High Court (PT) Palangkaraya agrees the decision of the Palangkaraya District Court (PN) which punishes President of Republik of Indonesia et al. Joko Widodo is considered to have committed an unlawful act in the case of forest and land fires.
The following is a list of sentences handed down to Jokowi et al. as quoted from the website of the Supreme Court (MA), Wednesday (08/22/2018):
1. Making a Government Regulation concerning the procedure for determining the carrying capacity of the environment.
2. Making Government Regulations concerning environmental quality standards, which include water quality standards, sea water quality standards, ambient air quality standards and other quality standards by the development of science and technology.
3. Make a Government Regulation concerning standard criteria for environmental damage related to forest and/or land fires;
4. Making Government Regulations on environmental, economic instruments;
5. Make a Government Regulation on environmental risk analysis;
6. Making Government Regulations concerning the procedures for dealing with pollution and/or environmental damage.
7. Make a Government Regulation concerning the procedures for restoring environmental functions;
8. Making Government Regulations or Presidential Regulations which form the legal basis for the formation of joint teams.
9. Established a special pulmonary hospital and other diseases due to smoke air pollution in Central Kalimantan which can be accessed free of charge for smoke victims.
10. Order all regional hospitals in the province of Central Kalimantan to free medical expenses for people affected by haze in Central Kalimantan Province;
11. Make a place for the evacuation of pollution-free spaces to anticipate potential forest and land fires that result in smoke air pollution;
12. Prepare technical evacuation instructions and collaborate with other institutions to ensure the evacuation runs smoothly.
Setyaningsih Wijaya cited the decision of the appeal panel with members Bambang Kustopo and Pudji Tri Rahadi.
Then did Jokowi and his colleagues carry out the court order? It turned out that Jokowi et al. chose not to immediately obey and take legal action by filing an appeal to the Supreme Court. Now the request is still being examined in the Supreme Court.